What we do

Criminal Complaints and FIR
Assistance in Investigation
Anticipatory Bail
Regular Bail
Quashing of FIR
Criminal Trial
Criminal Revision
Criminal Appeal
Writ Petition (Civil)
Writ Petition (Criminal)
Applications in Central Administrative Tribunal
Transfer of Cases
Cases in Supreme Court
Parole and Interim Bail
Divorce by Mutual Consent
Registration of Societies
Registration of RWA
Partnership Agreement/Deed
Will Registration


No comments:

Post a Comment